HOW TO USE OUR PRODUCTS?
We stock a diverse range of vanilla and vanilla products to suit your needs. Vanilla is a versatile ingredient with a smooth, rich, sweet, and creamy aroma and flavor profile. Vanilla products are perfect for various cooking and baking applications, including sweet sauces, ice cream, cakes, cupcakes, cookies, pancakes, waffles, and French toast. As well as an excellent addition to beverages, spruce up your morning coffee with a hint of vanilla or add a dash to your favorite cocktail. There are limitless options when it comes to vanilla.
- Rich in antioxidants, it boosts your immune system.
- The pungent aroma of vanilla impacts the nerves, induce feelings of calmness and relieves stress.
- It helps to ease respiratory conditions, aiding in the relief of respiratory ailments. When you have a cough, cold, or respiratory infection, mixing vanilla with little warm water coats the throat and acts as an anesthetic. The antibacterial characteristics relieve inflammation and discomfort.
- It promotes healthy digestion; drinking vanilla with tea is a natural remedy that instantly soothes gut inflammation and helps with other digestion problems like cramping, stomach-aches, and diarrhea.
Traditionally, a teaspoon of matcha powder is combined with hot but not boiling water. However, as matcha’s popularity has grown, new recipes have emerged. For example, mix a teaspoon of matcha powder with hot water to make hot tea, which you may drink straight or over ice. Another great option is to create a matcha latte, add foamed milk or blend in a smoothie, or you can even add it to your morning oatmeal.
- It is loaded with antioxidants and vitamins.
- Beneficial for overall skin health, promoting a healthy glow.
- It gives a significant boost of energy without the effects of caffeine.
This versatile powder may be used to make fabulous iced, blended, or heated drinks! Milk teas, smoothies, slushies, bubble teas, and other speciality beverages benefit from it as well. Durian powder can also be added to frozen yoghurt or smoothie bowls for a rich flavour boost.
- It contains compounds that have antibacterial and anti-yeast properties to fight off infections.
- Vitamin C is abundant in our durian powder. The vitamin is a potent antioxidant that helps to prevent oxidative damage from free radicals.
- Durians are rich in potassium and magnesium; these minerals are beneficial to bone health.
We offer single-origin coffee, along with our signature house blends. So, no matter your brewing method, you are sure to enjoy our smooth, well-balanced beans, loaded with flavors and aromas. Enjoy it as hot espresso, latte, cappuccino, or mocha; the list goes on..or try your it over ice on hot days. Once you’re finished, you can even put your coffee grounds into your garden as a fertilizer!
- Boost physical performance.
- Coffee is high in antioxidants, which act as tiny fighters in your body, battling and protecting you from free radicals.
- It improves your energy levels and reaction times.
Pandan powder enhances desserts, drinks, and savoury meals with its distinct flavour and sweet scent. It can be used abundantly in baking muffins, cookies, bread, pancakes, macarons and many other recipes.
- Refreshes the body, reduces fevers, and provides relief for indigestion and flatulence.
- Effective in aiding in the relief of headaches.
- Rich in vitamin A, an essential compound for good eye health.
Make your life better today
Matcha VanillaFrom: $20.00 Select options
Matcha Grade Raku ~ Authentic Kyoto, JapanFrom: $19.00 Select options